Before you ask please READ THIS

Cookie Message

The cookie message always appears in the web version. Although I give the X always reappears in any link on my website. With what becomes annoying. No matter how much I close it, it reappears when I change the link

And in the mobile version, a blank space appears (in the header where the message is), making it look visually ugly

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey there:-)

Please show me link to your site. So I could check it why it happens.

Anyway you can always disable it, and use some plugin for it.

With kind regards.

• If it is true, before I used a plugin, but if it is in the subject, I prefer to use it and it works that way, for that it is. Why use a plugin just for this, I want to avoid it to not load my web with too many plugins. the link is: vivevirtual.es
  • AirAir
    Hello again:-)

I don't see it reappears. Tested on FireFox and Chrome.

I suppose it is something with your browser - maybe blocking cookies for this site?
    Have you tested it on different browser or different computer/device?

With kind regards.

• Hello

If it's right, now I also work without doing anything. However if I close naegador and reopen it, I get a cookie message (that is, it does not store cookies on the device, reappearing even within a few minutes of accessing, and this did not happen to me before when I used a plugin. How is it solved?
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

I have just visited your site after not being on it for 3 days, and I didn't see cookie message.

It looks like it has to be your local issue, but why cookie isn't saved in your case(on your computer) - I don't know.

1. On what browser does it happen?
    2. Have you tested it on different browser or different computer/device?

With kind regards.
  • Hi. Thanks for such a quick response.

Yes, I have tried it with two different computers, with Google crhome and with Microsoft Edge, I have also tested it on mobile phone with android (crhome). and the same thing is happening ... I have deleted cookies, web cache, devices too and it's still the same. I do not know where you can come from because I always skip cookies, and it does not happen to me with any other website that I visit, which is not a browser configuration problem.
  • AirAir
    OK I understand. So there have to be other reason, but we have to find it together :-)
    No one reported such issue since we released it 1.5 year ago, so it is getting mysterious at this point.

1. When you are checking this are you logged in to your WordPress? If yes try checking this as logged out or in "private mode" of browser.
    2. You said you don't see any cookie being set by browser when you close "Cookie message". How do you check it?

With kind regards.