Before you ask please READ THIS

failure to install

Although I follow strict the way to install the theme as it should be (I did this a lot of time!!!!) in this case of photoproof I do not manage to install it. Everytime I read: are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi Henri:-)

As I said in documentation, this usually happens when there is low upload limit on server. After all theme is 13MB.

Please try manual upload from documentation http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/installing-theme/ Upload theme via FTP part.

Please see similar issues https://forums.envato.com/t/theme-upload-error-are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-please-try-again/115104/6 or
    https://theme-fusion.com/knowledgebase/are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this/

It always refers to max upload limit being too low.

Hope this time you will be able to proceed :-)

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)
    HenriBeaumain said: This is too complicating for me, I am sorry. I am not that young anymore. Can you cancel the buying and refund me please, Thanks a lot. Sorry for all this, Regards Henri
    Don't give up :-) File size can not be barrier for you if you liked the design. After all you said you did it many times:-)

If you like I can do it for you.

Please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could do it for you. Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.

PS. Please answer on forum cause otherwise your reply will get lost.
  • AirAir
    Hi Henri :-)

Just checking if you have managed to install theme in the end. If anything let me know!

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hi Henri!

I told you before to login to forum to answer, cause if you reply to "forum mail notifications", then your e-mail go to not monitored address.

I was just doing maintenance work, when I have found e-mails from you. I will cite them here and reply
    HenriBeaumain said: No thank you for the offer. I am afraid. I have unfortunately made bad experiences in the past. Please this has nothing to do with you but all with myself, I cannot help it. Again Thanks, for the support, Regards Henk
    I understand you mean thing with admin account? There is no trick hidden behind it.
    1. You make account.
    2. I login to help you.
    3. I inform you it is done.
    4. You delete temporary account that you created for me.
    5. You are safe.

Henri if you don't like me doing that for you that is fine. I have another idea how you can solve it.

1. Main idea is you should contact you server administrator to increase max upload limit, and then you will be able to upload theme. It is highly advised, cause otherwise you will hit problems in many places, like for example uploading bigger photo.

2. As I described before - upload theme by FTP. Then max upload limit is no concern for your WordPress.

3. Another way is that you can decrees size of theme package. Main part to file size are bundled plugins, so if we will temporary remove them then theme would be around 3 MB. If you are interested I can describe it.

With kind regards.