Before you ask please READ THIS

Website not viewing correctly after Fatmoon update

Hi there,

I have just updated my version of the Fatmoon theme using the Envato Toolkit and my website is not viewing correctly. All of the code is displayed on the page instead of working as it should (see screenshots attached). Please can you help?

Thanks,

Alison
Screenshot 1.png
2160 x 960 - 92K
Screenshot 2.png
2128 x 1036 - 166K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi Alison :-)

Be sure to update bundled plugins http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/updating-bundle-plugins/

With kind regards.
  • Great, thank you so much. That has fixed the display problems!

However, there is another problem I have which hasn't been resolved with the update. It is with one of my pages where I have edited the text. While this updates on my mac, the changes don't appear on the mobile version. I have tried the 'purge cache' option and can't see any issues with the cache plugin. Updates to other pages on the website have been working correctly so it is just on this particular page.

Any ideas on what may be causing this?
  • AirAir
    edited February 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Great to hear that Alison!

About your page - it has to be cache, probably browser cache, as mobile version & desktop version is in reality exactly same document. Nothing changes.

Try different mobile, or activate private mode in your mobile browser, and view your page - private mode is always fresh view with browser cache interfering.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Hello, thanks for this.

I tried clearing the browser cache on mobile but this didn't work. The good news is I have managed to solve the problem as I tried opening the website in a new window on my mac and realised that the changes weren't applying here - they were only applied on the original window so I just used the new window to edit the changes again and it has now updated on the mobile version too!

Thanks for your help!

• AirAir
    Ooo that was tricky issue :-) Glad you have found way to solve it :-)

With kind regards.