Before you ask please READ THIS

Previous and Next Arrows in the Portfolio showing projects from other portfolios

edited November 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 35
Hi Milosz, is there a way to make the previous and next arrows stay within each portfolio? Right now it seems that they will show projects that aren't even in the specific portfolio that I am viewing. I thought this would only happen if the project was either at the beginning or the end of a portfolio. If there is no way to make these buttons work properly can you tell me how I can remove them completely from the theme. Also can you tell me how to move the back to portfolio button to the position of the next project button (i.e right justified) Please tell me specifically which lines to removes etc. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    you need to delete form 2010 to 2033 line form apollo13.php file.

Best,
    Miłosz
    Thank you. Can you tell me how to move the back to portfolio so it is right justified. Thanks.
  • Hi,
    what you mean by justify? It has only two words.
    Hi Milosz, I mean so that the "BACK TO PORTFOLIO" is on the right as opposed to the middle. Thanks
  • Hi,
    you can add

div#posts-nav a.back-to-blog {
    float: right !important;
    }
    to css file (/common/css/skeleton/layout.css).

Please let me know if it works for you.

Best,
    Miłosz
    Hey Milosz, I recently updated to the latest version of the Skyfashion and went to implement the changes you mentioned above to get my site back to its original form but now my whole site has gone offline. Can you please help me get it back. I was able to replace the altered code with the original theme code and updated it but it seems them made things go even crazier. www.harrischaralambous.com Thanks.
  • Hi,
    do you still have this problem? I have checked your site and it is online.
    Do you still need my help?

Best,
    Miłosz
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 72
    hi,

what was the code which should be deleted for that changes: http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/1938#Comment_1938
    it seems that the lines 2011-2033 has been changed.

regads ben
    Post edited by bcor on