Before you ask please READ THIS

Album content is not showing

in FatMoon Posts: 21
Hi everybody,

I'm setting up my frontpage to show a single album and selected the album I want to show. This works fine.

But when I'm creating a page as album list the following happens: the album list page shows the album, by clicking on the album WordPress shows me a page with the header but with no further content.

Has anybody an idea? If it would be helpful here is the URL to the album list:
http://entwicklung.rohweder.org/crpix/alben-liste/

Kind regards
Christian

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Chris :-)

Something is not working as it should, as when I click album it opens page instead, and broken one. I am not sure what could be causing this.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.
    Hey Air,

thank you, you'll have a PM within the next minutes :-)

Kind regards
    Christian
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

I have just refreshed permalinks and it started to work http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/basic-setup/permalinks/

Usually when it is permalinks problem you should get 404 error, but strangely not on your installation. Maybe some plugin changed this behavior.

With kind regards.
    Hey Air,

hm, that was toooooo easy :-). I know the issue with error 404 and the permalinks. But because I got no 404 I hadn't the idea it could be the same reason. Thank you very much for your support! :-)

Kind regards
    Christian