Before you ask please READ THIS

Footer recent album pictures

Hello, i´ve got problem, in footer only on one page it shows me bad thumbnails of recent albums. It is doing only at that one.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Can you show me link to this page, and give more details about it?

With kind regards.
  • Hello,
    here is a screenshot. It is only on this one side, i dont know why it is doing.
    Snímka obrazovky 2018-03-23 o 17.11.19.png
    1350 x 593 - 246K
  • AirAir
    Hey:-)

Could you post link? Hard to tell what is going on just from image. Maybe you have there some special plugin, or there is malformed HTML somewhere add by plugin or other thing. It can be many things, but I will need to look in source.

With kind regards.
  • Hi :)

Here is a link to website: https://jansalonfotograf.sk/kontakt/
  • AirAir
    Hi :-)

Thanks for link.
    To be honest even after viewing it I have no clue what could be interfering with those thumbnails. My only suspect currently is this facebook part in content.

If you like I could check it out in your installation.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    Hi Mike:-)

Thanks for access! I see that when you disable this Revolution Slider for facebook feed it gets back to normal.

I am not expert in revolution slider, and I couldn't locate what exactly is happening in it. I assume it overwrites sizes for thumbnails or something like that, but why - hard to say.

Do you recall setting some sizes while creating this slider?

With kind regards.
  • OK. Thanks. I have one more problem. On blog page i need to not display boxed page layout, bud on other pages it must be. On editing blog page i cannot choose another type. Can it be done somehow?
  • AirAir
    Hey.

Whole layout type is one globally set, so you can't change it per page.

However you can set content width for blog in Appearance → Customize → Blog Settings → Posts list →
    Content Layout
    and set it to "Centered fixed width".

With kind regards.
  • OK, so there isn't way that it will work, like i want.
    Thanks for your help!