Before you ask please READ THIS

Is there a way to display Gallery images evenly other than the attached styles?

It looks like now you prefer using Elementor over Visual Composer for building and editing? I was new to Elementor until a few weeks ago when the Fusion theme I bought came with. VERY cool page builder indeed! One thing is it doesn't seem to offer parallax backgrounds on mobile view which is one of my favorite site design flavors. Do you have any suggestions pls for this with Elementor?
And I don't see a way to have masonry gallery for images or larger square crop options, only the 150px option seems to crop evenly but they are too small.
Ok BIG UPS for the assist! #RIFEROCKS
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 7.54.33 PM.jpg
3200 x 1598 - 683K
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 7.54.41 PM.jpg
3326 x 1846 - 570K
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 7.54.17 PM.jpg
3336 x 1846 - 855K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Mr TheWebStylist :-)
    TheWebStylist said: One thing is it doesn't seem to offer parallax backgrounds on mobile view which is one of my favorite site design flavors. Do you have any suggestions pls for this with Elementor?
    Yes, Elementor doesn't have it cause it is not created by JavaScript in it, but it is native by CSS. However Apple devices(iPad, IPhone) has issues with such kind of parallax backgrounds and that is why elementor switches them off.
    There is long going on discussion about it https://github.com/pojome/elementor/issues/72

Maybe when we will dig more into adding our features to elementor we will introduce our own solution, but can't promise anything right now, cause we have a lot on our plate :-)

As for gallery Daniel will reply.

With kind regards.
    Hello Sterling!

To be honest, in case of galleries Elementor sucks ;) I love this builder but some shortcodes like the gallery look like unfinished.

Like you see you can't create a gallery with masonry effect. I dig out one solution for you, take a look at this tutorial: , this guy found a method and divided the section into columns and insert photos there.

Maybe it is not an ideal solution but I hope you'll find it useful.

Take care!
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer