Before you ask please READ THIS

problem with the "works" grid on the front page

in Rife Posts: 22
I have a problem with the "works" grid on the front page since the Raven design was installed.

The sizes of images in the grid are not the same making the grid uneven.

I have not been able to find how to fix it.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Please try:
    Appearance → Customize → Works Settings → Works list → Choose brick proportion and set it to other value then Original.

With kind regards.
    Masonry grid still not correct. Changing brick proportion doesn't fix it. I've tried every setting: 1:1, 2:3, 3:2, etc. Please see attached screenshot.
    masonry-grid.jpg
    2240 x 823 - 105K
  • AirAir
    Strange, I have just tested and it fixes case for me.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Thanks for login data.

Indeed it didn't work at first, but then I have noticed that you have various plugins so I have disabled 7 of them, and then it started to work. I suspect it was cache plugin fault.

With kind regards.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 22
    Unfortunately, I seem to be having the same problem with the "works" grid. When I activate the plugin JetPack, the problem comes back. I've turned off the cache plugin.

Only by deactivating JetPack plugin will the "work" grid 1:1 brick proportion look correct. :(

JetPack is a must have, so how can I get 1:1 brick proportion to be correct?
    Post edited by modern1 on
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

It seems that "Photon" module of JetPack is causing this, cause we currently are using different way of resizing images. I will be working on this in upcoming updates to move Rife theme images to "native" WordPress, as it now gives much more power then in past.

However for now go to your admin panel yoursite.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=jetpack_modules and deactivate Photon module there.

It will fix it for now.

With kind regards.
    That works. Thanks.