Before you ask please READ THIS

Apollo13 Framework Extensions plugin update problem

in Rife Posts: 22
There is a problem when updating "Apollo13 Framework Extensions" plugin from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4.

Got an error and plugin was automatically deactivated. Then required to reinstall 1.1.3.

Comments

• AirAir
    edited April 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Hey :-)

Thanks for your message. It is strange that you faced this issue, but it also explains some things that was mysterious for me since yesterday.

We have released this plugin to WordPress official repository yesterday, and even it has different slug then one bundled in theme, somehow WordPress recognized it is the same plugin. And now it requires & installs 2 versions.

Anyway try to remove this plugin and then reinstall it again. There is a chance that in the end you will have 2 versions installed: 1.1.3 & 1.1.4. Activate both of them: firstly 1.1.3, then 1.1.4(if you have it also).
    Other solution is to keep only version 1.1.4, and don't worry about notice in admin.
    However don't worry about it for now - we will fix it with next update of theme.

If this will not help, I will take a look at your installation.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 22
    When I try to install v 1.1.4, it deactivates automatically with an error message. I think I will just wait for the next theme update. Is v 1.1.4 a critical update? Do I need it, or is it okay to wait?
    Post edited by modern1 on
  • AirAir
    It is OK to wait.

We just had to bump version so it would update with next version of theme, but I didn't expect that WordPress in some magic way will find out that it is same plugin as one bundled with theme.

Well, WordPress official repository is still very new to me. But I am learning. Sorry for any problems that it caused.

With kind regards.
    No problem. Thanks for your help. Love the theme! You guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
  • AirAir
    Thanks for your support and all info!

With kind regards.