Before you ask please READ THIS

Rife compatible with PopupAlly plugin for horizontal opt-in offers and freebies?

edited April 2018 in Rife Posts: 20
Hi,

Is the PopupAlly plugin compatible with Rife? (https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/popupally/)

I am planning to use the free version of it for now to create:
- a horizontal opt-in offer on the Home Page just right below the Decode Picture (give your name and email address to enter the contest to win a free painting or download your free colouring book)
- create a separate freebie page with a list of free downloadable files. Each time visitors click on one of the free downloadable a new form/page opens where visitors need to enter their email address to get the free content (Pdf files) and use those email addresses for marketing.
- Also I will have Mailchimp linked to it for email marketing.

I considered Wp download manager however I would need to pay for linking it up with MailChimp which I want to avoid if possible since I am just starting out.

Also I am new to all this, so trying to find a relatively easy option is my main priority and this seem to be an option.

Many thanks for your help in advance!
Best,
Linda
Post edited by LindaHo on

Comments

Hello Linda

Don't ask just install and test it ;) From what I see it should not make any problems but if you find something odd let us know :)
    It's hard to tell something about this plugin features because we did not use it.
    Maybe you should ask creators of this plugin how to use it in some specific cases.

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer