Before you ask please READ THIS

Header Issues

in FatMoon Posts: 39
Hi Again,

I'm having a few odd issues with the header/menu on my site. For some reason, the headers are different in varying pages. If you take a look - https://xenophonstrategies.com/ you can see that the Home page and all the pages on the dropdown under "What We Do" are properly using the variant light header option. On the other pages (About US, Our Work, What We Do, Clients and XenSight Blog) the menu is the traditional white bar at the top. I have made sure that all the setting on the individual pages are the same.

Oddly enough, as I was double checking the settings on the individual pages, I noticed that no matter what Header color variant I choose, nothing actually changes on the page even after clearing my history/cache or going incognito.

Also, the "Our Work" page does not have the "Page Attributes" setting for editing. I checked the Screen Options and it is currently selected jut not showing up or something..

Ideally, I want all the pages using the Light Header Variant like it is on the Home page. I've clicked on almost every header setting possible to try to troubleshoot but I'm all out of ideas as to what the issue here is. Curious to know your thoughts.

Best,
Xeno

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Xeno :-)

For "Pages post type" you can set globally for them to use light header color variant. You can do it in Appearance → Customize → Page Settings → Single page → Header color variant. Now whenever you have selected value "Global settings" for "Header color variant" value in each page, it will use this one from customizer.

As for your issue -
    Appearance → Customize → Header settings → Type, variant, background → Header color variants glitched - I have fixed it now.

Xenopr said: Also, the "Our Work" page does not have the "Page Attributes" setting for editing. I checked the Screen Options and it is currently selected jut not showing up or something..
    Go to Appearance → Customize → Works settings → Works list and make sure this page is not selected as "Works list" page.

Hope that helps.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air,

That fixed all my issues (you're awesome!). Appreciate the help, Thank you!

- Xeno