Before you ask please READ THIS

Disable auto-menu sizing

in FatMoon Posts: 22
I am using the horizontal sticky menu and would like to adjust how tall it is and also disable the auto-resize when scrolling down. Is this possible? Screenshots attached. Thanks!
height of menu bar after scrolling down page.JPG
1549 x 358 - 78K
starting height of menu bar.JPG
1556 x 701 - 135K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Header size is mostly dependent on logo size. Try adjusting logo padding in Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Logo
    https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/customizing-the-theme/header/logo/

Same in Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Sticky header – overwrites → Logo padding
    https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/customizing-the-theme/header/variant-sticky-overwrites/

With kind regards.
    Thanks for the reply. I don't think it's the header size. The entire bar itself is changing its height when you scroll down the page. If you look at the pictures the first one is after you scroll down the page. The second is when you first load the page. You can see the top bar actually resize itself after scrolling to make itself shorter for some reason. I'm trying to keep it a static size (specifically, the shorter version). no matter how small or large I make the logo it always resizes after scrolling.

To clarify - nothing in the menu resizes; only the top menu itself (the black part) resizes in height. Everything else stays the same font size.
  • AirAir
    Have you even checked settings that I gave you in the last post? Please trust me, after all, I made this theme :-)

When I say header I mean "Theme header", just to be clear:-)

So please check logo paddings in settings that I mentioned and make sure they are the same.

With kind regards.
    Sorry! I misread logo padding as header padding and couldn't find that option. Think it's solved now. Thanks!
  • AirAir
    Great! I will be going for a weekend, so I may not respond until Monday.

Have a great weekend!
    You too! Enjoy!