Before you ask please READ THIS

White border around masonry gallery

in FatMoon Posts: 22
First of all, I've been bombarding you with questions waaayyyy past my support expiration and you've been great, so thank you for the excellent customer service!

My homepage is a revolution slider that has a masonry gallery below it. For some reason, even though my global settings are set to a black background and even the gallery itself (both row and columns) are set to a black background, I'm getting a white border on the sides of the gallery (image attached). The slider has no problem maintaining full screen. Just the gallery below.

Is there a way to correct this and make the gallery fill the screen (or make that part black)?

Thank you!
homepage example.JPG
1917 x 949 - 301K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

You know, it would be much easier if you would give me a link to your site, then I could precisely know what you have there and what in this situation is affecting layout.

If you don't want to do it in public, please send it by private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message").

Then I will be able to investigate with developer tools and tell you what to change :-)

With kind regards.

PM sent
  • AirAir
    Thanks:-) Glad I asked, cause from screen shot I would never know what you have used there.

Go edit your page, In Page Options https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/content-management/pages/pages-options/ turn off Content side padding.

With kind regards.
    Got it and was able to add it back in via CSS with a black background (i.e. learning)! Thanks!