Before you ask please READ THIS

Pages wont update

Hi there,
For some reason when I edit text on the about page it wont update.
I have added a new logo and the menu and that updated fine, however when I change the text on the about page it wont update. Im not sure how to fix it.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

1. Do you have any cache plugin installed? Maybe you have to refresh its cache?
    2. Do these changes save proper? So when you visit mentioned page in edit mode, all changes are there, but they are reflected on website?

With kind regards.
    Hi there, thank you for your fast reply :)

The only plugins installed are those from the demo. And yes that is correct, the changes save in Edit mode , but do not reflect on the front end of the website.
  • AirAir
    Hi :-)

Could you send me a link to the page where those changes don't reflect?
    Which text do you try to edit exactly?

With kind regards.
    https://dallasolsen.qns1tdfy-liquidwebsites.com/?page_id=8541

Where it says “My name is Roxy”. That was what I was trying to edit...
  • AirAir
    Maybe I will take a look, it will save us both time :-)

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Thanks for data. Here is what was the issue:

You had active WPBakery & Elementor plugin. Also there was a version of this page available in Elementor & in Wpbakery. Although edit mode on Pages was deactivated in Elementor settings, its version of this site was loaded on front-end.

That is why you didn't see your changes done in WPBakery.
    Now I have deactivated Elementor, and your changes show up fine.

However, if you would rather want the version of these pages(about & contact) from Elementor, then deactivate WPBakery & activate Elementor.

If you need help with moving your changes to Elementor we can help, just tell us.

With kind regards.