Before you ask please READ THIS

How Do we change the logo size in the header ?

edited November 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 60
Hi ,

Anybody could help me in changing the " Hypershot logo " I did not find where I do have to change the CSS code to resize the available space in order for me to put a larger logo .
thank you !

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello.

You set logo in Hypershot Appearance menu http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/appearance_menu_customize_logo

What space problem do you have with it? It should work fine with any logo, however you shouldn't insert too many positions in menu. If you can please show how does it look in your site(link to your project). If you don't want to post it here you can send it via private message on forum to me.

With regards.
  • Hi and thanks for the answer . Well , my site is still on local .
    And i did replace the logo already the think is that my png file is larger in width the yours . so it does show up cropped .
  • AirAir
    edited November 2012 Posts: 10,970
    It shouldn't show as such. Be sure that when you upload your logo, then before you click 'Use this media' you select 'Full Size' version of your uploaded image.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • It does work now ! thank you .
    One more question , I did selected enable into Album " random slide order " is it where I do have to do it if I wand all my picture showed randomly into the grid ?
    or is it somewhere else ? ( Sorry I m new here , so excuse me if I had to post another post )
  • AirAir
    As explained shortly in documentation http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/adding_album
    Theme - If you select bricks theme then other options will not have any effect.
    It means that in grid/bricks Album these options are not important, however if you set them, and load album with dynamic AJAX album loader it will take effect. It is confusing to explain;-)
    shortly: Works only for slider theme for album

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • ok :=) thank you . And is there any " plug in " that may dis"organise" them to make them ramdom ?
    And by the way , I am using " PHOTO " " ADVERTISING " VIDEO " and "ALL" ( wish show all at on the same grid )
    I know the there is a jquery code that could make a " filter " based on page including ALL the picture with an animation that reorganize the pictures based on the category selected into the meny . would it be an option on Hypershoot as well or not ? :)
  • AirAir
    Berniblue said: And is there any " plug in " that may dis"organise"
    I am afraid there is no plugin for that. But you can just drag and drop them(images in album) in edit album view so you will disorder them

AS for other part of your message I try hard, but I don't understand what you would wish. Try to explain it in more words or maybe some screen shots, link?

With regards.

• Sorry :)
    Well better then a screen shoot to explain it , here is a link with a super chessy interpretation of it . just play " vision un extrait " ( sorry it in french ) and you ll get what I mean see on timecode video at 2:21 ! ;-)
    http://fr.tuto.com/jquery/creer-un-portfolio-filtrable-avec-historique-de-navigation-jquery-photoshop-css,34509.html#tab_extrait

it is basicaly a way to " filter " the pictures , imagine like if on the menu you have " ALL " and " PHOTO " and " VIDEO " in the header menu bar .
    then , by clicking on ALL you all have a grid with both Photo and video , by clicking PHOTO it will reorganize the grid by showing only the picture ( taged as " photo " in an PHOTO album ) by clicking " VIDEO " it will show only the video taged pictures .
    I know that it s confusing as the HYPERSHOOT is do this BUT by loading them , not by showing/hidding the one selected or not .
    Please see the video I sent you and you ll understand what i mean in the video on time 2:21 ! ;-)

thank you !

• Please , I don't understand the way I have to do . They still are organized by name 01 02 03 04.jpg ect ... and following that order into the grid

I am afraid there is no plugin for that. But you can just drag and drop them(images in album) in edit album view so you will disorder them
  • AirAir
    About sorting images check this tutorial

As for such filter, we don't plan such thing for now. We want to add possibility to create multiple albums lists, that will be divided by category mechanism. But for now I don't see possibility to merge this two functions, however it would be possible, to add some field to every image that will be used as kind of'category' and then filter would be added. But still for now we don't plan such addon, unless more users will wish for it.

If it would be added this way, do you imagine it would be comfortable for you as end user?

With regards.
  • Hi ,
    really sorry for the delayed answer . I have been out for a couple of days .
    Yes , by naming ( tagging ) the pictures would be good I guess yes .
    Honestly you Hypershot is GREAT ! and if I did not saw those fluid interface filter I would have not tought about it .
    But here , when you navigate in the menu , and you are passing from , let's say , " photo" to " video " there is a " flash" on the page like because you are calling another frame .
    Instead of using those filters , that mean that ALL THE PICTURES are loaded already , some are visible , some are not . By selectiong into the menu it would reorganize the VISIBLE images selection and there will not be any short flash on the page view . ;-)
    Your site is REALLY GREAT !! and the support is awasome here too . I could not do more then recommend it to anybody for sure .
    But I just wanted to point that you will probably have not other request from users as they probably will not think about it ;-) it s just that I have seen it somewhere , and what I want to tell you is that this feature would put your Hypershoot to another level I think ;-)
    the images (in/out) would be super fluid and the "animation" of the pictures reoganising themselves would be visualy great ;-)
    Thank you
  • AirAir
    Berniblue said: But here , when you navigate in the menu , and you are passing from , let's say , " photo" to " video " there is a " flash" on the page like because you are calling another frame .
    Could you explain in more details, maybe some link, cause I don't quite get where you see this "flash".

As for filter we plan adding it, but mailny for Albums list but tagging each photo is also possible. I will think about all of it, and will implement soon.

With regards.
  • I m working on my site localy now , I will see if there is still those flash online but I guess it will .
    What I mean , anytime you click on a tab on the menu everything despair for a blink of a second and then it " reload " everything showing now the gallery or no matter what is on the selected tab right ?
    and by using those " filters " the header and menu will stay still no matter what , no blink and then by selecting a Tab on the menu , only the pictures concerned by the selection will show up or been hidden . Do you see what I mean ?
    Do you understand the kind of " quick flash blink " that happen when you select another tab on the menu ? I could try to save a video of my screen and send it to you ...
  • AirAir
    yes i understand. Your 'quick flash' is just page reload - basic of how internet work ;-) Anyway I got it, what you wish ;-)

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on