Before you ask please READ THIS

Comments disabled on Porfolio Items

edited December 2011 in Airlock Posts: 16
I have upgraded to Airlock 1.3

It seems like comments remain disabled on portfolio items even when the setting is set to "On" in Airlock > Portfolio > Comments.

When I go to the portfolio, I simply see: "Comments are closed." which is also NOT what is set as the "Disabled comments note" in Airlock > Portfolio.

I see no option to individually turn On or Off comments for each portfolio page in it's editor.

How do I turn On comments?

Comments

• AirAir
    edited December 2011 Posts: 10,970
    Seems it still not fully customizable, damn...
    Go to airlock/advance/apollo13.php line 1346
    change
    if ( 'portfolio' == $post->post_type )
    to
    if ( PORTFOLIO_POST_TYPE == $post->post_type )

Sorry for that. I will research once again all hardcoded 'portfolio' types.

Edit:
    Found all hardcoded portofolio types. You can PM me your e-mail so I will send you zip with theme As soon as I will end fixing.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • That works! Thanks
  • AirAir
    Enlightenment!!
    Changing slug for portfolio has one thing hardcoded that can't be changed from panel. It is file that show custom posts of type portfolio, and that file is named 'single-portfolio.php'. That is why none other theme developers allow to change slug of custom post, it is just to close to CORE.
    Ok, so single-portfolio.php have to be changed to single-yourslug.php(there is one more way it could be automatic, but need lots of tests).

Thanks for good testing and all help.
  • ah... got it! I was able to fix the other problem I posted with this