Before you ask please READ THIS

Album Image Limit?

edited November 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 6
I just installed the latest WP and Hypershot theme and uploaded 688 images to an album page and set it as my homepage. jayrunquist.com

Only about 100 images are showing. All the images seem to be in the Album yet not all of them are showing thumbnails. Is there a limit? How do I change this?

Thanks!

Comments

• AirAir
    You are sick ;-)
    668??? Do you know how much bandwidth and time it would require for user to see it?:-) And time while image are preloading, and only animating GIF is visible :-)

I have checked and I see 93 images are showing now, so it dosen't look like limit, rather like some other thing got off limit.

I could inspect it, but it would require to get access to your WP too check if everything has loaded right. If you agree please send me temporary access to your WP via private message here on forum.

Thanks in advance!

With regards.
    K sent you the info, thanks!
  • AirAir
    edited November 2012 Posts: 10,970
    I have logged to your admin panel and check album. If you scroll down while editing it you will see that after 93 or 94 image others are empty. So it looks like you hit some other limit while uploading. You can try to make new album with same number of images and check if this time it will get better, but I really don't advice such high number.

About lazy loading we will add it in some future update, as I never imagine that some one will upload so many photos in one album :-)

Thanks for live example.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • +1 for a lazy load (or "Load More" button) ;-)
  • AirAir
    Sure it will land in Hypershot, but not in first update, in second probably :-)

With regards.
    Rats... I guess I'll give it another shot. It takes about an hour or so to upload all those images. Wish there was a faster way to do this.

+1 for lazyload!!!
  • AirAir
    What faster way you can imagine? Without multiupload it would take reallllly long ;-)
    Just grab your thousand images and let theme load while you go have some fun:-)
    But yes tomorrow I am starting with lazy loading implementation.

Anyway I am interested what have caused this behaviour. Hope we can solve it together.

With regards.