Before you ask please READ THIS

error with theme

This is the message my web designer just sent me. I contacted Envato support who kindly told me to contact you directly. I would need help on this :

"I have spent my whole day yesterday and today trying to make the theme work but no luck. Please contact the envato and theme forest and tell them about this. Here is the issue, the theme is installed now finally. But it does not let me update anything or transfer files on it. There is a free Elemenator Builder plugin at the backend of the theme which is supposedly need to use to update the design and content. But when I try to use it, it gives an error and does not allow me to update anything. I have also updated the theme to see, I have blocked all the plugins and tried it, I have installed in on two different servers and domain but nothing works. Conclusions is that, according to my experience either the theme is not working properly because it is not built properly or you need to buy a Elemenator Builder Pro version and then we may be able to edit the website. But I am not sure and I dont want to waste any funds of yours buying more things. First please contact the theme forest and envato about it and tell them. They should solve this for you." My web designer

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

You don't have to buy Pro version of Elementor to use the theme, and what the theme advertises.
    It is hard to say what your developer/designer is experiencing, as our "non developer" users didn't have such issues with using the theme.

Please share your login data(to this forum) with your developer/designer and I will work with him/her on those issues, once they are more specific.

With kind regards.
  • Hello,

I have installed the theme as request by my client. But when I try to edit it to my clients needs it does not let me edit anything. The Elemenator Builder is blocked so I cannot make any changes to it. I have tired all types of troubleshooting but nothing worked. Please advice

Cheers
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

1. What do you mean by:
    cryptotrendy said: The Elemenator Builder is blocked
    Can you describe it in more details, maybe screen shot?

2. Have you imported one of the theme Designs using our theme importer? See https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/importing-designs/

With kind regards.