Before you ask please READ THIS

Work footer

Hi !

Now I have a new problem : the footer of each work doesn't show "previous" or "following", the small grid is on the left and not clickable.

I don't get where that can come from...

Thank you !

Sophie
works.PNG
1790 x 291 - 8K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

1. Have you changed something in your installation before that happened? New plugin, edited some files?
    2. Does this work belong to some category?
    3. Is there a chance to get a link to this work?

With kind regards.
  • Hi !

Well, the only thing I see is adding wp-discuz to works, but I tried to desactivate it and it still the same.

As it is a membershp system, you need my wp-access to see it. I send it to you in pm. I didn't notice the blue mention of your holidays ! Sorry, I launch my product on monday, so it's a bad time apparently. ^^

Have a nice day !
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

I will try to login to your account, once I am in a safe location, on Monday.
    I will also check your "work" structure then.

With kind regards.
  • Ok Thank you !
  • AirAir
    OK, it took me some time, and I am not sure it is solved yet, but I will write what I have found out.

First thing: not clickable "grid" icon.
    Plugin named "Font Awesome Integration" was turning all link icons to not linked SVGs, so it even was affecting social icons in your footer. I have switched it off for now.

Second thing: No previous/next link.
    Currently, you have only 1 work public, so I don't think it can display navigation links until there is other work is published. We will get to back, once you have more works online.

With kind regards.
  • Hi !

Woops ! I turned font awesome plugin back on, cause I launch a product today and the sale page uses it. Tell me if you can do something for this conflict or if I have to manage differently.

Yes, you are right, it will have 3 works on wenesday.

Thanks you ! :)
  • AirAir
    If this plugin has any settings(I can't find it) check if there is an option to disable SVG conversion of icons.

With kind regards.
  • Well, I don't find it neither. I asked the support forum of the extension.
  • Here is what the extension details say : This plugin just add a simple shortcode to the functions.php file, which embed the latest version of the Font Awesome css (5.1.0). Now using a javascript and the Font Awesome CDN to delivery faster and ligther icons.
  • AirAir
    If this plugins changes other icons then added in its shortcode, then it is not a good plugin currently to use. I can not also block its JavaScript behavior.

With kind regards.
  • Ok, so I will see if I can use another one, thank you !