Before you ask please READ THIS

Thumbnail slider not working correctly

edited November 2012 in Spaceship Posts: 2
On 3 different browsers (Chrome, FF, Safari) there is a bug, even in your current theme preview, when the thumbnails are hidden and you resize the browser, then open the thumbnails they thumbnails move far left.
Screen shot 2012-11-17 at 1.55.31 PM.jpg
1090 x 736 - 181K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello.

Yup I can see it. It needs resize event when thumbnails are open to get back to proper place. Thanks for reporting!

With regards.
  • What is the ETA on this fix.
    Is it a simple line of code that I can insert in the javascript?
  • AirAir
    edited November 2012 Posts: 10,970
    As it is not critical, it will have to wait until I fight more important updates, and to honest it goes damn slow. Unfortunately, fixing it won't be simple without good code analysis.

Just hold, and don't resize window to often ;-)
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    Hello

I have seen that you were writing in this theme comments. Writing there will not make anything faster, rather slower as I had to check who are you and what are you comlaining about. Anyway I have fixed this "critical" issue in update that I am preparing right now. I will add some touch gestures and few other tweaks and new version will be ready in this week or right after christmas.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Update with many fixes and tweaks will be soon available on ThemeForest to download. You will get notification in your wordpress admin. This problem is solved in update as well.

With regards and happy new year!