Before you ask please READ THIS

WP Baker is not in manual update

edited August 2018 in Rife Posts: 13
Hi! I use Rife-theme, i checked your "Update Bundled Plugins Issues" but i cannot find any plugins in Rife themes advanced/plugins folder...
There are only plugins-list.php and plugins-list_rife.php files in it...
you will find ZIP files with plugins and you can upload them manually. Files are located in theme directory in advanced/plugins
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

As Rife Pro is licensed under GPL license from some time, there are no bundled plugins in it anymore. Now plugins (like Revolution Slider) are only installed with Designs that are using this plugin.

As for WPBakery, if you have it active, you should be able to install the update for it from Appearance -> Install plugins.

With kind regards.
    screenshot-devgc.kinsta.com-2018-08-09-11-48-22.png
    160 x 388 - 8K
    Is Rife Pro using this at all? Error i get when i follow your guide is:
    Updating Plugin: WPBakery Page Builder
    Hola! Would you like to receive automatic updates and unlock premium support? Please activate your copy of WPBakery Page Builder.

To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?

TGMPA v2.6.1

Return to Required Plugins Installer
  • AirAir
    edited August 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Rife Pro is not using WPBakery, but if you have build your site using WPBakery Page Builder, then it is a good idea to keep it up to date.

Seems like WPBakry bugged TGMPA update process. Please check private message I have send you. Hope it will help.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on