Before you ask please READ THIS

Awkward support

in Rife Posts: 2
Hello,
I am not sure how to use your support system. First the google search is really strange.(why do i have to delete everytime in a new tab the text "what are you searching for") Honestly when a person is paying you for support and it is difficult to get it and also you don't offer private tickets. You should not call that "Premium Support" i would call it limited at best.

I don't want to post links to my unfinished website on a public forum. I just want to know why the theme is not working and how to fix it in a timely fashion.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi David:-)

I see you are not happy with, our support forum. However, this is what we currently have as 2 man team. Let me address some of your complaints:
    super3000 said: First the google search is really strange.(why do i have to delete everytime in a new tab the text "what are you searching for")
    Good point on that, I think I can make it more user-friendly. I will try to work on this today.
    super3000 said: You should not call that "Premium Support" i would call it limited at best.
    Our customers called it "Premium", we only repeat their words. They didn't judge our support by support system imperfections, but by the quality of our human support. Hope you will also have such experience:-)

super3000 said: I am not sure how to use your support system.
    Just start new topic like you have done for this topic. You are doing fine :-)
    https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/getting-started/support-forum/creating-new-topic/
    super3000 said: I don't want to post links to my unfinished website on a public forum.
    Yes, a public forum has its strengths(availability) and weaknesses(private info being public). Our customers usually either send us links by private message(if they don't want them to be known for others) or we delete this links after they are no more useful for solving topic.

However, private links are on my lengthy TODO list :-) Till that time we usually work around that with private messages for sensitive data.
    super3000 said: I just want to know why the theme is not working and how to fix it in a timely fashion.
    So how can I help you, David?

With kind regards.
  • I have the divi theme builder and i am moving to elementor. The homepage is blank. When i change the logo in the theme customizer for rife it does not change when i save.

• AirAir
    Hey again :-)

From what you write, I suppose there can be some plugin conflict. Have you tried disabling other plugins?

If you like I can take a look in your installation, to speed up solving this case.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

I am out of the office for today(8 PM in my time zone) so I will look at it tomorrow morning.

With kind regards.