Before you ask please READ THIS

Purchase Code Verification Fail

Hey i purchase apollo 13 theme today i sign up the Purchase Code who its work, but when i try to import a disgn its stay stock or its say to me that the Purchase Code Verification Fail

my website its dauvergne-yoann.com

Comments

this is what i purshasse PhotoProof | Photography Responsive WordPress Theme
    or sometime its st
    or sometime its stay stock importing content -0of 166 items
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Thanks for reporting this!

It seems there is some glitch in theme or server, so it is probably the reason why import fails with such error. I will reply as soon as I have a solution for this.

It is late Friday night at my place, so I will get into this tomorrow morning.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

It looks that Envato limited their API calls per minute, and this is why you have seen this error.
    Import should work now without error "Purchase Code Verification Fail".

Thanks for help with this!

With kind regards.
    I please ask an help, I've got the same problem in downloading demo: "Purchase Code verification fail" appears every time. thanks in advance.
    p.s if necessary I would give you the username associated to the purchase (that it's not me, I am the developer) and the "test-site" url I am working with the license bought. thanks
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

I believe your issue has a different source, as I have disabled "code check" on demo import.

Please try again and if it still not work, please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on. Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

PS. I will be available on Monday so no rush.

With kind regards.
  • Good morning,
    I tried again today and it worked! thank you very much for the the support, no need to disturb you anymore on this topic.
    Have a nice day!
    Best regards.
  • AirAir
    Great, thank you for the info!