Before you ask please READ THIS

Fatal error

Hi !

I have this problem, apparently related to child theme ?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function apollo13framework_waiting_page() in /homepages/6/d637940218/htdocs/formation-blog-professionnel/wp-content/themes/rife-child-theme/header.php on line 22

When users are logged in, its ok, but when your are not logged in, it should redirect to a specific page (to buy the course) : https://www.contentologue.com/formation-blog-professionnel/forum/

Thank you for your help !

Sophie

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Due to WordPress requirements, this function was moved to plugin and now it is called in a different way.

Please compare the version of the header.php file from the main theme with your version in child theme, and add what is missing.

Sorry for any problems caused by this :-(

With kind regards.
  • I have to add something from the main header.php file to the child header.php ?

Sorry, but I don't really masterise php, what should I add ?
  • AirAir
    Sophie - please send me temporary FTP access by private message, and I will sort it out for you.

WIth kind regards.
  • I copied all the header.php to child, and it's working now, did I do wrong ?
  • AirAir
    It depends why you did a copy of this file in the first place. If you don't wish to overwrite this "template" file, then you can remove it at all from the child theme. Then WordPress will use header.php from the main theme and you will be free from conflicts in future.

If, however, you have copied this file before to overwrite something from the main theme, then now you have removed what you have changed in the past:-)

With kind regards.
  • edited September 2018 Posts: 127
    Ok, I don't remember if I had changed something ^^

Could you tell me if there is something important here that I should add back ?
    <?php

if ( ! defined( 'ABSPATH' ) ) {
        exit;
    } // Exit if accessed directly

?><!DOCTYPE html>
    <!--[if lt IE 9]> <html class="no-js lt-ie10 lt-ie9" <?php language_attributes(); ?>> <![endif]-->
    <!--[if IE 9]>    <html class="no-js lt-ie10" <?php language_attributes(); ?>> <![endif]-->
    <!--[if gt IE 9]><!--> <html class="no-js" <?php language_attributes(); ?>> <!--<![endif]-->
    <head>

<meta charset="<?php bloginfo( 'charset' ); ?>" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1" />
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
    <link rel="profile" href="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11" />
    <link rel="pingback" href="<?php bloginfo( 'pingback_url' ); ?>" />

<?php
        global $apollo13framework_a13;
    	if( !is_user_logged_in() ){
    	    apollo13framework_waiting_page();
    	}

wp_head();
    ?>
    </head>

<body id="top" <?php body_class(); ?>>
    <div class="whole-layout">
    <?php
        apollo13framework_page_preloader();
        apollo13framework_page_background();
        if( ! apply_filters('apollo13framework_only_content', false) ) {
            apollo13framework_theme_header();
        }
        ?>
        <div id="mid" class="to-move <?php echo apollo13framework_get_mid_classes(); ?>">
    Post edited by Air on
  • (It's the previous child theme header.php)

Thanks !!
  • AirAir
    I don't see anything special. So you should be safe :-)
  • Great, thank you !