Before you ask please READ THIS

Hm...

Hello, after the update that has just been released, it will appear when loading all pages:

Notice: Constant A13FRAMEWORK_FILES already defined in /var/userdata/web/folditamas.hu/website/www/wp-content/themes/fatmoon/advance/class-apollo13-framework.php on line 81

Notice: Constant A13FRAMEWORK_FILES_DIR already defined in /var/userdata/web/folditamas.hu/website/www/wp-content/themes/fatmoon/advance/class-apollo13-framework.php on line 82

Notice: Constant A13FRAMEWORK_IMPORTER_TMP_DIR already defined in /var/userdata/web/folditamas.hu/website/www/wp-content/themes/fatmoon/advance/class-apollo13-framework.php on line 84

Notice: Constant A13FRAMEWORK_IMPORT_SERVER already defined in /var/userdata/web/folditamas.hu/website/www/wp-content/themes/fatmoon/advance/class-apollo13-framework.php on line 85

Notice: Constant A13FRAMEWORK_GENERATED_CSS already defined in /var/userdata/web/folditamas.hu/website/www/wp-content/themes/fatmoon/advance/class-apollo13-framework.php on line 88

Notice: Constant A13FRAMEWORK_GENERATED_CSS_DIR already defined in /var/userdata/web/folditamas.hu/website/www/wp-content/themes/fatmoon/advance/class-apollo13-framework.php on line 89

Could you help me?
Thanks!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Wonderful topic subject - it describes issue very well :-P

Please update theme plugins https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/updating-bundle-plugins/ mainly Apollo13 Framework Extensions.

With kind regards.
  • Everything is up to date.
    The problem persists.
    If I disable extensions:
    "Apollo13 Framework Extensions"
    the error message will not be displayed.

What to do?
  • AirAir
    What version of "Apollo13 Framework Extensions" plugin do you have? You should have 1.4.3.

With kind regards.
  • Yes.
  • AirAir
    Very strange, as this error was removed there. Maybe you have some cache enabled.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • I sent