Before you ask please READ THIS

Aspect ratios for photos in full screen slider mode- photos cut off by navigational bar

edited November 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 50
I'm trying to use the home page as a full screen slider. I loaded my logo into the navigational bar which made the bar a little thicker in height. Thus when my photos appear full screen the heads of the subjects (people) are cut off by the navigational bar. How can I set the photos to fit full screen yet not be covered by the navigational bar?

Comments

• AirAir
    Show me link, it should work like that normally.

With regards.
  • Hi there. Here's the link. http://gator222.hostgator.com/~virimage/
    I'm using a temporary address until we get the site as we like it. Please let me know what we can do.
  • AirAir
    Hello.
    I thought that you mean other silder.
    This slider don't have option to act as you desire, that is why in bottom right corner exist 'Hide Layout' function. There are mainly one good solution that won't break anything and get you some result: set semi-transparent header color. You can co it in Hypershot Theme-> Appearance ->Customize header and there while setting color use right slider to adjust opacity of color.

With regards.