Before you ask please READ THIS

Liquid Portfolio Variant not working

edited December 2011 in Airlock Posts: 16
Hi,

I am trying to show images on my portfolio item's page like you have in the demo: http://themes.apollo13.eu/airlock/portfolio/mac-n-cheese/

But it seems like the only 2 ways it is showing is in a slider.

I also noticed that the text of my blog bost is showing below the slide images within the dark area (as in, a box darker than the background color) and not like the text is shown in the demo.

How can I make my content look like the demo.

(I have held back my launch, I will really appreciate a quick fix so that I can launch for now)

Thanks!

Comments

• edited December 2011 Posts: 16
    -
    Post edited by alikapadia on
  • AirAir
    edited December 2011 Posts: 10,970
    Check your previous topic for answer. You are now not using portfolio template but post template. single-portfolio.php have to be changed to single-yourslug.php
    Edit:
    Changing slugs is really pain in ass. Won't allow it in next theme :-)
    Post edited by Air on
  • Yes I just checked. I used that solution and it worked, thanks!
  • Is there a way to turn Off the image preview icon in the portfolio items list?

Right now I am seeing a preview icon and a more info icon, both and I would just like to show the more info icon, not preview.
  • I am figuring, not. I made this adjustment by doing this hack:

changing this:
    //get src for thumb
    if( !empty( $img_or_vid ) ){

to this:
    //get src for thumb
    if( !empty( $img_or_vid ) && false){
  • AirAir
    edited December 2011 Posts: 10,970
    http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/184#Comment_184 From theme hack.
    We plan adding setting for it. Don't know if it happen this night, but in this week for sure.
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    Hey.
    If you still have patience and nerves please try Airlock 1.4. It is way better. I have tested it across all reported issues. There is no need to rename any files on slug change, and you can even change it(slug for portfolio) as often as you like(but who would do that) without loosing your entered post in portfolio type. One thing is that if you entered your posts in Airlock 1.3(or less) as other slug then 'portfolio' you will have to change that in database manualy back to 'portfolio' so your posts will be visible. .
    How it works now? In previous version we were changing whole post type(from portfolio to hotels for example), what was causing lot of problems. Now we are only changing slug for portfolio post type, not whole type.

With regards.