Before you ask please READ THIS

Several questions to adjust the theme

edited November 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 16
Hello,

since i really love the theme i have a few more questions:
1.The image fit options are based on the top of the page not below the menu bar, i know the menubar is dynamic and the show hide feature relies on that. But is there any chance if the hide layout option is not activated to have the position being based underneath the menu? (or i just dont get it...)
2.The issue with the wordpress dashboard and the show layout button i wrote already (and the video useability) ;)
3.I might be a bit blind due too much working, how do i setup passwordprotected pages
4.I really loved the caption boxes of spaceship (over the image, they are really usefull if you want to emphasize a statement), is there any way to get them boxed over the image (for example for the starting album as an teaser)
5. I get some strange scolling issue on the frontpage, wrote you directly on that.

Since i am just in the verge of redoing everything it might be more....i hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance (sorry to ask on saturday)
Michael

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

1. There is no such option but I can see growing demand for it, so I will have to think how to do it with current layout.
    2. :-)
    3. http://www.agentwp.com/how-to-password-protect-a-wordpress-post
    4. This boxes where making lot of issues with place they where in. In Hypershot we moved it to info area, which you can show/hide, and set that area to be visible form start. http://themes.apollo13.eu/hypershot/album/full-width/ left right corner you will see title that you can click to expand info.
    5. As you wrote it was some mistake;-)
    mlynek said: (sorry to ask on saturday)
    You can write everyday, even at end of the world. I just wanted you to be aware that I could not write back immediately.

With regards.