Before you ask please READ THIS

Shift Media in Works section to other section

Hi Support Team,

We can specifically insert the media we want in the Works page and the theme will automatically display them on top/above in the single work page.

However, we wanted to place them at the bottom of the page - Is that possible?

Besides, how can I disable the photo crop in the Media Grid? Even as I have set 1 photo per row, but the media is still clipped off.

Hope you can hear the questions I have had...

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    ChristWolves said: Besides, how can I disable the photo crop in the Media Grid? Even as I have set 1 photo per row, but the media is still clipped off.
    Please check option Work details → Work media → Choose the proportions of the bricks and choose original size.
    ChristWolves said: We can specifically insert the media we want in the Works page and the theme will automatically display them on top/above in the single work page.

However, we wanted to place them at the bottom of the page - Is that possible?
    You can do it by editing single-work.php file.

Cut out line 109 that looks like this:
    apollo13framework_single_work_text_content($is_text_content);

and inster it in line 36 so it looks like this:
    	<?php
    	apollo13framework_single_work_text_content($is_text_content);
    	// Disable default placement of addtoany widget but only in works
    	remove_filter( 'the_content', 'A2A_SHARE_SAVE_add_to_content', 98 );
    With kind regards.
  • This is working perfectly, just one last thing - How do I disable the overlay upon hover + drop effect on the photo in the grid?
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

You can do it while editing Work in Work details → Work media → Hover effect and Work details → Work media → Show overlay - on hovert.

With kind regards.
  • Excellent, got this. Thanks! :)