Before you ask please READ THIS

Shift Media in Works section to other section

in FatMoon Posts: 28
Hi Support Team,

We can specifically insert the media we want in the Works page and the theme will automatically display them on top/above in the single work page.

However, we wanted to place them at the bottom of the page - Is that possible?

Besides, how can I disable the photo crop in the Media Grid? Even as I have set 1 photo per row, but the media is still clipped off.

Hope you can hear the questions I have had...

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    ChristWolves said: Besides, how can I disable the photo crop in the Media Grid? Even as I have set 1 photo per row, but the media is still clipped off.
    Please check option Work details → Work media → Choose the proportions of the bricks and choose original size.
    ChristWolves said: We can specifically insert the media we want in the Works page and the theme will automatically display them on top/above in the single work page.

However, we wanted to place them at the bottom of the page - Is that possible?
    You can do it by editing single-work.php file.

Cut out line 109 that looks like this:
    apollo13framework_single_work_text_content($is_text_content);

and inster it in line 36 so it looks like this:
    	<?php
    	apollo13framework_single_work_text_content($is_text_content);
    	// Disable default placement of addtoany widget but only in works
    	remove_filter( 'the_content', 'A2A_SHARE_SAVE_add_to_content', 98 );
    With kind regards.
    This is working perfectly, just one last thing - How do I disable the overlay upon hover + drop effect on the photo in the grid?
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

You can do it while editing Work in Work details → Work media → Hover effect and Work details → Work media → Show overlay - on hovert.

With kind regards.
    Excellent, got this. Thanks! :)