Before you ask please READ THIS

Autoplay on Page.

edited November 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 8
Autoplay on Pages does not seem to work. The next and previous icons work. How do we get autoplay on pages to work?

It works fine on the album lists and the front page.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello, could you post link to your page where issue appear?

With regards.
  • AirAir
    :-)
    Autoplay is only for slider album and background albums, not for slider gallery, so it wont work.

With regards.
  • That doesn't sound so good. Would you consider an enhancement request for future releases? I really think it adds a lot of value. If there is a gallery then adding an option for autoplay would really enhance user experience. After all it is all about the user experience as you would agree. I do hope that the team considers this request.

Users don't like to think. Hence the reason for putting up your work in the top links as opposed to sub menu's. Thoughts?
  • AirAir
    Yes I(Team) will consider improvements for that slider, but I don't know in which update, as I have now more critical updates to do, and they are also hard ones.
    patrick111 said: Hence the reason for putting up your work in the top links as opposed to sub menu's
    I don't understand, screen might help ;-)

With regards.
  • Sounds good. Thank you. I am working on the site and will send you a snapshot soon.