Before you ask please READ THIS

Grid item launch a foto in full screen mode

edited November 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 21
Hi,
i would like know how do to launch a photo in fullscreen mode(full) from a grid(brick) gallery. Actually if a create a grid gallery and click in one of the photo this open a photo but not in a full screen mode.

Could tell me what is the file to change to apply this modify. I tried with albums_template.php but seem not work.
Very tks.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello.

Now it is opening in lightbox, and you are not satisfied with that, right? Other option would be to open photo as new tab, like this http://themes.apollo13.eu/hypershot/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/1.jpg

Is this what you want?

With regards.
  • Tks for a fast reply,
    exactly i don't like a lightbox, i would like open the photo in a fullscreen mode (not in a new tab) but i would like to do something like this:

1)My gallery:
    http://themeforest.net/item/hypershot-photography-portfolio-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/3391790

2)Click in a item and open a new gallery a full screen (like a first item call "Full width")

The best will be open a gallery and the exacly photo of this gallery.
    Attach you a image draw.

Tks a lot!
    Screen-example.jpg
    800 x 800 - 72K
  • AirAir
    Only way to get such result is to use grid Album list, which will then open single album in slider style. There is no other way. But for now you can create only one Albums list, but soon, in week or two I will add multi Albums list feature, and then it will be easier to get such result. Still it wont be opening single photo in fullscreen but whole album, but always you can create one photo album :-)

Then you can first photo same as cover of album(featured image) and you will achieve result.

Summarize: you can make it now, but you create only one such list form albums you have created.

If you need more details I will explain further:-)

With regards.
  • Ok tks!