Before you ask please READ THIS

503 Error With Apollo 13 Framework Plugin activated

Hello,

I have deactivated all plugins and any time I activate the framework plugin I get a 503 error. Please advise how this can be looked at or fixed. What do you need from me to look into this.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
  • kmnkmn
    Thank you. I have messaged you the login details.
  • AirAir
    OK, I have found the issue.

One work that you have created has 20MB picture as a thumbnail, and WordPress could not resize it, as an image this big needs more memory to be resized than your server has.

I have uploaded resized version and set it as a cover for the work and now it works fine.

Why site crashed when Apollo13 Framework Extensions was working?
    There is a script in this plugin that tried to resize this 20MB image to 100x100px image for the footer widget.

WordPress couldn't create any thumbnail for this image as well, however, it crashed "quietly" as resizing and creating thumbnails was happening on the upload.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    It took me few hours to debug this issue, but I am glad I have found the reason why it appeared :-)

By the way, I see you could be out of support currently for the license code that you registered.

When you buy the theme you get access to support for 6 months unless you have extended it or have another license.

Instructions on how to extend support https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/207886473-Extending-and-Renewing-Item-Support

You can read more about ThemeForest item support policy here https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

Please consider extending your support if you appreciate my help!

Stay safe!

With kind regards.