Before you ask please READ THIS

January Theme - Original theme settings

in Rife Posts: 12
Hello,

I want to set up my website blog to exactly the same settings as in January theme blog, including the font type and the post list settings. What should I do? Is there a place where I can check the theme settings without importing it to WP? Please let me know.

Thankfully,

Joao Tales

Comments

  • Posts: 12
    Hello. I already changed many settings and it is almost the same. However, I want to hide the title from the post list but when I turn it off in Customize>Blog Setting>Post List - Title Bar, the list of posts sticks to the top (no padding). This is the link to the page:

    https://www.olilabs.com/writing/

    I will leave the title bar hidden so you can see what happens. I want to set the height to the same as in January theme: with some space between the horizontal main menu and the top of the feature images in the posts.

    Thanks.

  • Posts: 12
    Hello.
    I just fixed it the title bar problem. It was in the settings all along.

    I want to change the individual post pages now. I want to know the exact settings of January theme for post pages, including the font sizes, font style, paddings, etc.

    Thanks.
  • AirAir
    Posts: 10,709
    Hello :-)
    joaotales said: What should I do? Is there a place where I can check the theme settings without importing it to WP? Please let me know.
    Unfortunately, you can not preview settings. The only way is to see them in the demo, and import them later.
    joaotales said: I want to hide the title from the post list but when I turn it off in Customize>Blog Setting>Post List - Title Bar, the list of posts sticks to the top (no padding).
    Yes, you will have to enable setting Customizing → Blog settings → Posts list → Hide content under the header → Turn it off
    joaotales said: I want to change the individual post pages now. I want to know the exact settings of January theme for post pages, including the font sizes, font style, paddings, etc.
    I have attached a screenshot of the settings :-)

    With kind regards.
    screenshot-rifetheme.com-2021.08.09-22_37_55.png
    321 x 857 - 23K
    screenshot-rifetheme.com-2021.08.09-22_36_28.png
    320 x 874 - 26K
    screenshot-rifetheme.com-2021.08.09-22_35_13.png
    322 x 791 - 18K
    screenshot-rifetheme.com-2021.08.09-22_34_48.png
    319 x 863 - 19K
  • Posts: 12
    Thanks Air, I could fix many of the issues.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion