Before you ask please READ THIS

Navigation appears above slider - How to make it work like Starter-4

Hello,

how do I make my home page navigation function like this demo: https://rifetheme.com/starter-4/

Specifically, on starter-4 there is no menu shown above the slider. It appears when you scroll and then the sticky menu is displayed. On the sample page the menu appears above the slider and I can't find any documentation that explains what settings are needed so that it appears the same as the starter-4.

Also my slider does not expand to fill the space. See the black space above it? What's wrong with it? Is this also a setting I need to change? I expected the demo content to work like the demo.

I did read the documentation, but I can't find any info for these settings. Attached are some screen shots. Thanks in advance for your help.
Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 5.44.26 PM.png
1731 x 1007 - 3M
Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 5.45.07 PM.png
1573 x 1014 - 1019K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey there :-)

In your case slider is pushed down by some "header" in the content with text in it "Welcome". You will have to remove it.

As for showing up the theme header, there is a special option in pages options https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/content-management/pages/pages-options/ in the Header → Show header from the Nth row .

In the case of Starter 4, it is set to show header "from 2nd row".

With kind regatds.
  • The problem with the content is the stupid bold grid SEO plugin. It keeps auto adding a text box above my slider. When I turn off all the bold grid plugins, WP bakery doesn't work. Are these plugins required for the theme?
  • Ok I'm not sure how all the boldgrid plugins were added to my site, but when I deactivate them all, the theme works correctly. Just FYI for anyone having the same trouble :-)
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

I don't know about the bold grid plugin, however, it is not installed with the theme.

Thanks for the details about the solution!

With kind regards.