Before you ask please READ THIS

warning message

edited December 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 26
After activate the theme a get this message:

Warning: glob() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /mnt/web1/a2/96/51587696/htdocs/miguelangellopezgalan/wp-content/themes/hypershot/advance/meta.php on line 286

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mnt/web1/a2/96/51587696/htdocs/miguelangellopezgalan/wp-content/themes/hypershot/advance/meta.php on line 286

Can you give me a solution please?

you can see the problem:
http://www.miguelangellopezgalan.com

when I try to do somenthing like activate other plugin or any other thing a I get this warning:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/web1/a2/96/51587696/htdocs/miguelangellopezgalan/wp-content/themes/hypershot/advance/meta.php:286) in /mnt/web1/a2/96/51587696/htdocs/miguelangellopezgalan/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881
Post edited by malogalan on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello, it looks like there is not fully uploaded theme. Could you try reinstall it? If it wont help I will ask you to send me your FTP access here on forum by private message.

With regards.
  • I delete the theme one time and then reuploaded and nothing happens, thanks
  • AirAir
    So please send me FTP access I will check it.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    edited December 2012 Posts: 10,970
    OK it is working now. There is problem on some servers with flag for this function
    The GLOB_BRACE flag is not available on some non GNU systems, like Solaris.
    I will add this solution to update. Thanks for help!

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • thanks!