Before you ask please READ THIS

iPhone and iPad Functions

edited December 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 16
The slideshow section of the theme looks great in the portrait orientation on an iPhone, but it gets squished when you rotate the phone to a horizontal view. How can I fix this?

Also, on an iPad the slideshow left and right arrows do not work. Is this fixable?

Comments

• AirAir
    Could you post screen shots of that problem cause I don't know what place do you really mean.
    Stewart12 said: Also, on an iPad the slideshow left and right arrows do not work. Is this fixable?
    Arrows is added in version of theme that is available on ThemeForest. Read more about updating theme: http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/installation_update_update_theme

With regards.

• When I tried to upload the new theme through Wordpress it gave me the following error:
    "Destination folder already exists. Theme install failed."

Is there a different way to update the theme? It never gave me a "Upgrade existing theme" option pop-up window.

These are the directions that I followed:

Use of Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades

Upgrading a Theme(copied form plugin page)

Download the latest zip file for your theme.
    Go to Appearance > Themes.
    Click the "Install Themes" tab.
    Click the Upload link below the main page tabs.
    Select the zip file with the new theme version to install.
    Select "Yes" from the "Upgrade existing theme?" option.
    Click "Install Now".
  • Never mind, I think I figured it out. I just replaced the Child theme.

One more question: How can I take off the "Hide Layout" option in the footer?

Thanks.
  • AirAir
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/installation_update_update_theme

This is how you update:-)

In new version of theme "Hide layout" is not dispalyed when it is not needed.

With regards.