Before you ask please READ THIS

Lazyload bug

in PhotoProof Posts: 115
Hi,

I have some bug on web. In albums when I have more albums and have enabled lazyload (same problem on load and click) the last album is show two or three times (same images and same url). When disable lazyload this problem goes away.

Affected url https://www.robertobilic.com/albumi/

Comments

Affected album: Legendfest 2018.

Not using cache plugin. Just htaccess cache
    I forget screenshoot
    Screenshot.png
    1755 x 617 - 1M
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

This album in the screen shot is displayed for me as the first one.
    I don't see any doubles at the bottom of any album.

Could you check in private mode does this happen then also?

With kind regards.
    same thing
    Snimka zaslona (10).png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • AirAir
    Previously I have viewed your site on Firefox and it looks fine there.
    However, on Chrome I can see a number of JavaScript errors.

Do you use any compression plugin or other optimization script?

I will be off for 4 days, so I will catch you Friday.

Have a great week.
    I think the problem is in the plugin Post Type Orders because when I disable it in the Safari browser, there are no more problems in either the Album or the Blog. Now is disabled. Please check with Chrome and Safari browser. Thanks
  • AirAir
    In the Chrome, it seems it has now doubled another album. Do you still have the plugin switched off?

However, I don't seem to see this issue while checking in Firefox, which would indicate that it is something different. Could you verify if you see it in the Firefox browser?
  • edited July 2023 Posts: 115
    In Firefox, some albums appear, then disappear. There should be 19 albums. The album Zagreb appears, then disappears. My Portraits album is double on Firefox. In Google Chrome it shows me all 19 albums correctly. Album Zagreb is the first, Portraits is the second. The plugin is still disabled. I have attached a child theme where I have various functions. If you want, I can also send you the htaccess file.
    Post edited by robi052 on
    forgot to remove sensitive data. Here is my child theme again
    zip
    zip
    robertobilic.zip
  • AirAir
    OK. So if you are using a child theme, then the best way to rule it out or in, would be to switch to a parent theme for a few minutes for the test.

Please do it, clear your cache, try in private mode, and let me know about the results.

With kind regards.
    - Reset permission + clear data for website
    Child theme + disabled Post Type Orders show 19 albums and work fine. I dont see any problem.

I try enable plugin and after that i have double album. Try disable plugin, problem is still here. Reset Google Chrome full (delete all manual), problem is still here. Try change theme and change .htaccess file to wordpress default, problem is still here.

Try and in anonimous mode.
    In default wordpress .htaccess add this code

# DISABLE CACHING <IfModule mod_headers.c> Header set Cache-Control "no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate" Header set Pragma "no-cache" Header set Expires 0 </IfModule> <FilesMatch "\.(css|flv|gif|htm|html|ico|jpe|jpeg|jpg|js|mp3|mp4|png|pdf|swf|txt)$"> <IfModule mod_expires.c> ExpiresActive Off </IfModule> <IfModule mod_headers.c> FileETag None Header unset ETag Header unset Pragma Header unset Cache-Control Header unset Last-Modified Header set Pragma "no-cache" Header set Cache-Control "max-age=0, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate" Header set Expires "jue, 1 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT" </IfModule> </FilesMatch>

Now work fine. In Chrome DevTools see many errors (Parent theme and default htaccess file). When disable ALL Elementor Experimen and Features errors missing.

I try deatcivate all Elementor Experiments and Features and in DevTools errors is here. When set to Default errors missing (only this see isotope not initialized. Cannot call methods, i.e. $().isotope("appended"). When enable all features and Lazy Load Background Images set to Default all errors disappear only isotope.
    I try again install Post Type Order plugin and problem is again here. Try this combination

1. Parent theme + default htaccess and nocache + Elementor all enabled except Lazy load Background
    2. Parent theme + default htaccess and nocache + Elementor all Default
    3. Parent theme + default htaccess and nocache + Elementor all Inactive

On load first everything looks fine until i scroll down. Then the Portraits album appears in the first and last place (missing album Zagreb). There are 19 albums, which means that one is missing since this one is a double (with this double there should be 20).

Edited:
    Try and put PHP 7.4 but same problem. And one strange things. When is album Portraits on first place and look normal I cannot see album Zagreb. When press F12 to see DevTools instead of an album Portraits who is double see Zagreb
    Another Strange thing.

I have 19 albums for public. In Customization - Album settings - List albums if I set Items per page less than 20 “bug” is here. If put 20 dont see duplicate album
  • AirAir
    I have just tried on a fresh installation with:
    -Chrome
    -Newest WP + newest theme
    -installed & activated Post type order
    -I had 9 albums
    -Activated lazy load for albums on the scroll
    -set items per page to 2 albums
    -reordered albums via "Post type order"

No doubled albums unfortunately.
    robi052 said: I have 19 albums for public. In Customization - Album settings - List albums if I set Items per page less than 20 “bug” is here. If put 20 dont see duplicate album
    That would suggest that the problem appears on loading. However, it could be some "malformed HTML".

I have your login data, I will try to run a few tests with different settings, with hiding some albums, and see if I could get some interesting results.

With kind regards.
    Try now login