Before you ask please READ THIS

Importer wrong format

Comments

Hello, I have the same issue when I am installing the "onelander" demo: "Importer returned data in wrong format. Probably unexpected HTML leaked into server reply instead of JSON format."
    I have sent a message through the contact form but you still do not support me.

Help me with this please!

Regards;
    Erik
    Hello, I have been waiting for your support for more than 3 days
  • AirAir
    Hello Erik :-)

Erik1988 said: have been waiting for your support for more than 3 days
    Sorry, but you have hit a weekend break. I also hate when things break on Friday afternoon as I cooked for the next 3 days, ehh :-)
    Erik1988 said: I have sent a message through the contact form but you still do not support me.
    Thanks for coming to the forum in the end!
    Erik1988 said: I have the same issue when I am installing the "onelander" demo: "Importer returned data in wrong format. Probably unexpected HTML leaked into server reply instead of JSON format."
    Could yo try to disable all your plugins, except for Apollo13 framework extensions, and try again?
    This issue usually comes from misbehaving plugins or PHP/Server errors.

With kind regards.
    Hello!!
    I did it, I read it in the forum but it didn't work for me.

Could you log into my wordpress and review it?
    Can I give you my credentials?
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
  • Hello!
    I just sent you that you requested.

Regards;
    Erik