Before you ask please READ THIS

After updating my testimonials suddenly do not show

After updating my testimonials suddenly do not show - could you help?
I can e-mail screenshots of admin desktop, front-end, back-end.
Thank you.
Since I updated the site, testimonials do not show any more_ 2023-09-01 a las 10.28.20.png
1674 x 684 - 361K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Could you share a live link to your website so I could check if there is anything suspicious?

Do you see testimonials while editing in the Elementor?

WIth kind regards.
  • Dear Air, tx for replying. I attach screenshot of Elementor Settings. Testimonials were not ticked before, but I ticked the box saying "Testimonials" and saved the change, but they still do not show.
    Not sure what you mean by live link. I attach screenshot of frontend of my website where you see where the testimonials should appear, but instead of showing them, it only says "Testimonials".
    I also attach a third screenshot named "Testimonial Category". Could the testimonials not showing have something to do with a wrong or missing setting in Categories?
    Thank you.
    Elementor screenshot with Testimonials selected 2023-09-03 a las 14.14.14.png
    1409 x 874 - 136K
    Testimonial Category_2023-09-01 a las 10.34.43.png
    1516 x 861 - 163K
  • It does not let me attach a third screenshot;( showing the frontend saying "Testimonials" but NOT showing them. Tx.
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)
    BarbaraWerd said: Not sure what you mean by live link.
    I mean a link to your website where the issue happens.
    I could then see if there is, for example, a Javascript error.

With kind regards.
  • Hi, where on the admin desktop of my website do I have click to get an option where you can see the Easy Testimonials (live link)?
  • PD: I mean, with the Javascript displayed? I remember such an option but I do not know how to get there. Thank you.
  • AirAir
    BarbaraWerd said: where on the admin desktop of my website do I have click to get an option where you can see the Easy Testimonials (live link)?
    I mean link to your website where I can see not working testimonials.

I Googled and I suspect this is your website https://barbarawerderitsch.com/ ?

Unfortunately, I don't see any error Javascript error, and there is nothing printed at all in the source code.
    BarbaraWerd said: After updating my testimonials suddenly do not show - could you help?
    What exactly were you updating? Can you describe it in more detail?

Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
  • Dear Air, many thanks, I have sent you a private message.
  • Dear Air, I sent you a private message yesterday - have you seen it;)? Thank you.
  • AirAir
    It seems that your plugin for testimonials is dead currently and no one knows if developer will return to fix it.

It will be faster to switch to another plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/strong-testimonials/

With kind regards.