Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo, footer menu & contact form

AirAir
in OneLander Posts: 10,970
@echinazea0503 said: Hi there, I purchased Onelander and have issues in 3 points. Please help out with:
1) Logo doesn't show completely - theres a leave missing on the upper left corner
2) how can I acess the Footer menue? I added a menue footer, but I'm not able to add it to the very end of the page. It shows "Datenschautzerklärung autamically", but not the page "Impressum". I'd like to have these two pages sitting next to each other
3) I cant find the contact form settings. where can I change the field names? It worked for some, but I'm not able to change "submit" to "Abschicken" and don't know where to set the senders e-mail.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey @echinazea0503 !
    Air said: Logo doesn't show completely - theres a leave missing on the upper left corner
    Logo looks fine, could you checke once again?
    Air said: how can I acess the Footer menue? I added a menue footer, but I'm not able to add it to the very end of the page. It shows "Datenschautzerklärung autamically", but not the page "Impressum". I'd like to have these two pages sitting next to each other
    This link comes from footer text, you can disable it in Customizing → General settings →Footer → Privacy Policy Link

As for the menu, you can create a widget with the menu and place it in the footer widget. I have done it for you in Appearance → Widgets → Footer widget area(Header horizontal)
    Air said: I cant find the contact form settings. where can I change the field names? It worked for some, but I'm not able to change "submit" to "Abschicken" and don't know where to set the senders e-mail.
    You set it in WPForms menu.

With kind regards.
  • Hi @Air thanks a lot, I will try to fugure it out. The thing with the logo is just wierd... theres missing a leaf at the end of that tiny black stem. See the origial in the picture folder compared to the Look.

Kind regards, Sandra
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-15 um 15.36.00.png
    1746 x 994 - 2M
  • AirAir
    OK, I see now :-)

The class used for this leaf is named .st0
    Later in the document, there are 9 other declarations of the same class with white color instead of this light green.

To solve it you have to change the class for this leaf to something else, so there will not be collision with other SVGs used by Elementor.

With kind regards.