Before you ask please READ THIS

issues with broken internal JavaScript

My Semrush report generated over 500 issues with JavaScript on mobile. All of the errored pages indicated this error with a 404 code:
/wp-content/themes/photoproof/css/mobile.css?ver=6.3.2

Comments

• Can you pls share your website URL?
    Support, The
  • Thing is there's no /wp-content/themes/photoproof/css/mobile.css file in our theme.
    Apart from this - you have few JS errors in the console.
    Are you facing any particular issue on the front-end? Something does not work?

If this is only about the Semrush report - maybe you can share this report? If you prefer send it to me in private message.
    Support, The
  • I am not facing issues that I can see. Can I reinstall this file to eliminate this notice?
  • What do you mean by 'reinstall the file'?
    There's no 'mobile.css' file within photoproof's 'css' folder.
    I could help you somehow if I could take a look at the semrush report.
    Support, The
  • I understood you to say "There's no ...mobile.css file in out theme" meant that the file is missing somehow. I stand corrected. I am not allowed to attach a .csv nor .xltx file. I am attaching this screenprint of CSS errors.
    Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 10.00.00 AM.png
    6114 x 3092 - 2M
  • I meant that there should be no such file. We do not provide it.
    But your last statement made me thinking some more, and I actually see this line in your website's code:
    <link rel='stylesheet' id='novo-main-mobile-css' href='https://maximphotostudio.com/wp-content/themes/photoproof/css/mobile.css?ver=6.3.2' media='all' />
    this led me to the plugin that you have installed, it's 'pt-novo-shortcodes'. From what I can check - this plugin comes from different theme, am I right?

This must be the plugin that tries to load non existing css file.

So I'd suggest to get rid of this plugin.
    Support, The
  • Let me delete and rerun the audit.