Before you ask please READ THIS

PhotoProof can't load logo

I am trying to customize PhotoProof. I have now downloaded the latest version, installed it, imported the design and saw the pre-configured version was live online.

However, I cannot change the site logo. I have read the documentation and navigated to:

Appearance, Theme, Customize, Header Settings, Logo, Image, “Upload an image for logo” and clicked on the “Select image” box. I have tried this option with the default log enabled and off. No response.

I have also tried:

Appearance, Theme, Customize, Site Identity, Logo, Select logo

Nothing happens when I click on “Select Logo”

I have also tried to drag and drop the logo from my computer.

I have read the suggestions to fix this on this forum, where It indicates to turn off all the plugins except “Apollo13 Framework Extensions” and try again. I have done this and it did not work.

Why is this happening and what can I do to add my logo?

Comments

Dear Steven,
    could you please share your website's address?
    Support, The
  • Hi

EyeSpyToronto.com

Thanks
    Hi,
    let me get this straight: are you saying that when you try to upload the image you get no response from the website? Can you select the image for logo? Do you see the media library?
    If so - there must be some sort of error that is blocking the correct website's behaviour.

https://snipboard.io/0TWsdk.jpg
    Support, The
  • When I navigate to, Theme, Customize, Header Settings, Logo, Image, “Upload an image for logo” and click on the “Select image” box I get no response. Nothing happens, no matter how long I wait. No response.

The same when I navigate to Theme, Customize, Site Identity, Logo, Select logo

Nothing happens when I click on “Select Logo” No response at all.
    So there must be a JavaScript error that breaks default website's behaviour.
    Please provide me with access to the admin dashboard of your website and I can take a quick look. Please send me the credentials to info@apollo13themes.com.
    Support, The
  • Hello

I have solved the problem on my own. I reloaded the theme design and started all over.

I also switched from working on Safari to Chrome. In Chrome, everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks for your time.

Steven