Before you ask please READ THIS

PNGs of Demo Admin Setup Hypershot

edited December 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 20
I would really like to have png images of the WordPress admin pages from your demo page setup of Hypershot please?
Thank you and happy holidays to all!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello.

All settings from demo are set as defaults. If you wish to see how exactly our demo looks from inside you can use demo data http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/installing_demo_data

With regards.
  • Thank you Air;

I don't want to install the demo data and make work to remove the extras ... meanwhile what I see in the setup are blanks to fill in colour choices etc.

So if I understand you correctly I should not bother filling out the setup and your demo default values will be used? I did not see that information in the manual anywhere or perhaps I missed it?

The best for me would be to just see screenshots of what you entered for the demo. This would reduce questions also if I make any changes and want to go back to the original setting.
  • AirAir
    Making screen shots will increase job for me ;-) That is why we put all default values form our demo to theme. So what is not filled in your page is also not filled in our demo. There is only one thing - you have to change any option in our theme settings and save so the file with settings will be created.

Same action is needed after update as explained in yellow area here http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/installation_update_update_theme

If it still not enough for you I will make those screen shots ;-)

With regards.
  • There is no point for pngs of blank settings (default). It would be nice to have all the demo settings in a file without picking through the css (if you can understand it) or with FireBug (which can be difficult with some css, like buried in tags/containers etc).

It would be nice if css was commented with what it applies to/for what exactly, like is done with some computer programs.

Perhaps you could make a note in your manual that the default settings are the same as the demo settings? And perhaps also for any revision to the manual what the demo setting is exactly for that item? Thank you.
  • AirAir
    sapere_aude said: It would be nice to have all the demo settings in a file without picking through the css (if you can understand it) or with FireBug (which can be difficult with some css, like buried in tags/containers etc).
    I don't understand what you would wish, really. All theme settings are in settings not buried in code. I understand that some people would like to change things we didn't consider in settings but for us this are parts of layout and shouldn't be touched just like that. We are always open to add new things to settings(from our user request, if only this is possible), as we did in previous updates and will do in future ones :-)
    sapere_aude said: It would be nice if css was commented with what it applies to/for what exactly, like is done with some computer programs.
    Don't know how big commenting you expect, but code is commented, and divided to sections plus written in self describing way.
    sapere_aude said: Perhaps you could make a note in your manual that the default settings are the same as the demo settings?
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/installing_demo_data For me this process explain this, but perhaps I will write it in more straight way. Thanks.

sapere_aude said: And perhaps also for any revision to the manual what the demo setting is exactly for that item?
    This one I don't get, sorry :-(

With regards.