Before you ask please READ THIS

Chrome says page is in Polish

edited January 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 8
Hello, I have just installed the theme and I'm starting to set it up now. I have just added some Pages and created some menus, but Chrome is saying that the page is in Polish. This is a fresh Wordpress 3.5 install and I have not changed any language settings.

I would like to have the default language as english. Thank you.
Screen Shot 2013-01-01 at 5.45.37 PM.png
1299 x 153 - 47K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello. I wonder why it says so? Whole theme is written in English. Are you sure you have not installed any localized wordpress version? What language you have set in wp-config.php(more info http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/translating_theme)? Is it possible to show link to your page?

With regards.
  • Hmm, I havent touched any language settings at all. I merely installed the theme as is and added some Pages.

However! I just deleted the page and started again, it seems to be ok now. For now, I'll see if the problem is resolved :)

Thank you.
  • AirAir
    Good :-) But question is what version of wordpress you have : localized or default English.

So we wait now;-)

With regards.
  • I'm quite sure it's default English. It's a completely fresh Wordpress 3.5 install on Bluehost. I don't see any reason why it should switch to Polish (other than this theme being written by a Polish developer?)...
  • i have the same problem, and i am in canada speaking and typing only english, it has something to do with the hypershot files, not our wordpress.
  • can you please tell us how to get rid of it? for i dont want any users getting that, if they are using chrome, it will pop up asking them if they want to translate it from polish to english, and like i said, it has something to do with hypershot files, not our wordpress. i have over 10 themes launched, none of them ever done that.
  • AirAir
    Don't be so depressed :-) Better post link to your site.
    I have tested this issue then and I couldn't recreate this, so maybe this has something to do with default data. Anyway post link and then I will eventually ask you for more cooperation.

With regards.