Before you ask please READ THIS

Active item border width

edited January 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 58
I can set the width in the album list appearance, but not in a single album?

I would love to have such a nice white frame (marcusgatzke.de) inside the albums as well...

Thanks in advance,

Marcus

Comments

• AirAir
    edited January 2013 Posts: 10,970
    It might not be easy, but first tell me in what kind of album: slider or bricks?

With regards.

EDIT:
    OK I see that you use slider album. As you can see photos are now hidden unser header and footer so even if we will add border it won't be visible without 'hide layout'. Is it OK for you? If not then you will have to wait until we add option to put album between header and footer(next update).
    Post edited by Air on
    Thanks and Slider. Just look on my front page. :)
  • AirAir
    edited January 2013 Posts: 10,970
    OK I see that you use slider album. As you can see photos are now hidden under header and footer so even if we will add border it won't be visible without 'hide layout'. Is it OK for you? If not then you will have to wait until we add option to put album between header and footer(next update).
    Post edited by Air on
    Its ok.
  • AirAir
    Try this custom CSS
    #album-view li{
    right: 0;
    width: auto;
    border: 5px solid #FFFFFF;
    }
    Anyway it is more around slide then around image itself, but you can give it a shot :-)

With regards.
    Thanks, but that's not really what I was looking for. Seems not easy to get the frame around the picture.
  • AirAir
    Yes it is not easy as image is resized to its dimension by script which don't calculate in border :-(
    I don't have easy solution for now.

With regards.