Before you ask please READ THIS

Reusing multiple media library images within albums

edited January 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 26
Hello there!
I have a question about reusing multiple media library images within albums. Is there a quicker way to reuse already uploaded images for albums then going via:
"Add next image or video" > "Upload Image"?

The "Multi upload area" points me to the os file explorer, not to the wordpress media library.

I've found the new media library view very practical within posts (especially adding muliple images), but the same functionality is missing in albums. Is it possible to upload or add images to albums like it is possible to posts?

Here is my example:
http://www.jenslumm.com/album/music/

Wordpress 3.5
Hypershot 1.0.4

Thanks a lot!
Post edited by milesdeelite on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi milesdeelite!

This new feature you talk about was added in WP 3.5 just recently. For now we don't plan to implement it, as we have many other important updates to do, and also for now we don't see option how to make it good for using also with videos(YouTube Vimeo), however this might not be the important issue.

Other case is that reusing photos in albums is not common in our experience. Multiupload was mainly designed to speed up uploading many photos just like WP 3.4 was working(it didn't gave option to easily select many already uploaded images).

So shortly: unfortunately not :-(

With regards.

• No problem.
    Thanks for the fast response!