Before you ask please READ THIS

Mobile Responsive Issues - Other

edited January 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 50
When I view my website on a mobile phone our logo overlaps the photographs on the home page slider. Is there a way to decrease the size of the photos on the slider slightly? Can the logo be more responsive so it fits a phone screen like it does a computer screen?

Also, the menus overlap the photos in mobile phones. Can we place a white background on the drop down menus?

Please see my site on a mobile phone to understand these issues better. My site is www.virimages.com

Comments

• FYI...forgot to mention on the first post. On my website the drop-down menus have a background color....but when you view it on a mobile phone, the drop down menus are transparent only the words show and because the drop-down is transparent, the words then appear all over the photos...just additional explanation to the issue I'm referencing above.
  • AirAir
    I checked your topic when you posted and then it was transparent(I saw your issue). Now I see that it has background color. So please confirm have you changed/fixed it or is it something else.
    bronco7777 said: When I view my website on a mobile phone our logo overlaps the photographs on the home page slider
    With upcoming update you will be able to put albums between header and footer so logo won't overlap any image. Also for small screen devices, albums will be by default between header and footer.

With regards.