Before you ask please READ THIS

can`t use existing images? tagging? album - specific sequence?

edited January 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 19
Hi, I installed the spaceship-theme last hour. The reason is, this theme is one of the fastest themes I found - and - I like the look ;-)

1. Is it right, I can`t use existig images? (I used another theme bevor, the images are on webspace / wordpress already)

2. What´s with tagging the images? I will use a lot of pictures on my webspace - tagging is important for google to find my pictures!

3. The albums are shuffelling my pictures - I need a specific sequence - I don`t found settings for this. What can I do?

thx

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello
    event said: this theme is one of the fastest themes
    You really think it is fast, or you are just being nice ?:-) Anyway thank you!

1. You can use existing images, but if you are using existing you have to add them manually. Just use Add next image or video button in album to add new one. There are however two things with existing images:
    a) If image is from other domain then you can have some problems with it like not good thumbnails. But mostly it should work.
    b) For existing images in your wordpress you will have to use plugin to refresh thumbs as explained here http://apollo13.eu/docs/spaceship/#!/appearance_menu_customize_single_album_view

2. There is no tagging for images in album, sorry :-(

3. There is setting in each album Random slide order, you also set it globally. Also you can drag and drop all album items as shown here

With regards.
    1. Yes, I THink it?s fast, I have seen a lot of wordpress-pages, sometimes I closed this pages, loading-times are horrible.

2. perhaps you could add this in future ;-)

3. Random Slide order - found it ;-)
    When I set disable the random order - is it sort by picturenumer automaticly?
  • AirAir
    1. :-)

2. I don't know if it will be useful as all album is loaded by AJAX, so google won't index it tags anyway.

3. Yes it comes in order you sort it then, as shown on video above.

With regards.