Before you ask please READ THIS

Possible bug in theme while loading images.

edited January 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 37
Hi,
I have faced a minor issue which i feel might be a bug in the theme. When i load an album, and when the images load, sometimes when i click a thumbnail while other images are still loading, the image opens in a new tab. Also the image that opens is a random image from that album and not one that was clicked. Once the images are loaded on that page, it works normally like how it should. I have two websites and this issue is common on both. maybe on faster connections, the user doesn't get time to click before page loaded. But on slower ones it does.This happens on your demo site too. If you don't find the issue at your end kindly try to browse at a lower speed.
Kindly check the same.
Thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    edited January 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Hello,

Thanks for reporting. I will check and then answer it, but first please tell me what type of album:-) slider or bricks?

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Bricks
  • AirAir
    It is hard for me to recreate this issue, but I believe I know how could this be fixed. Anyway you will have to patience in that matter and thanks again for reporting it!

With regards.
    Thanks, do let me know if you solve it.
  • Any updates on this?
    Thanks
  • AirAir
    I Have this marked, but for now I am done with updates for Hypershot. After release of new theme I will take a look at it(or maybe earlier depending on circumstances).

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Hey, I am just thinking about issue you requested and I wonder: have you tested it on phone or some other small screen device?
    I am asking cause on this devices we have switched off lightbox and here is topic we talked about it with... you! :-)
    http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/670/images-load-in-new-tab-in-mobile-view.#Item_3

With regards.