Before you ask please READ THIS

Contact form not sending

edited January 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 21
The form is saying sent, but the email is not ending up in the inbox, or spam folder ...

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello.

Use some plugin for contact forms(or create new user account in WP) to see if your server is even sending mails, cause our template uses main wordpress mail function. However if it says success, then maybe something else is badly configured.

With regards.
  • It's sending now, but if I have "Info above header" turned on with the theme contact form, the theme contact form on the contact page deliver me the message twice.
  • AirAir
    Yes, cause this are same forms, so it is good.

With regards.
  • Same contact form, but every time someone sends me a message via the contact form on the contact page I get two identical emails/duplicates, I only need the one email from that person ;) When sent via the "Info above header" form, I only get the one email I need and no duplicates.
  • AirAir
    ooo That is strange, I will investigate it. Thanks for info!

With regards.
  • AirAir
    I think this is fixed in newest update. Please check and confirm it :-)

With regards.
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 21
    Stopped using the theme contact form(s), no way I'm getting it to play nice :P
    Ended up with the "Contact Coldform" plugin, works and looks great, all problems gone!

http://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-coldform/
    Post edited by PhotoDude on